Monday, November 30, 2009

My Ghetto Friend

My kids play ball on a city league. I made friends with a mom that has Kate Gosselin hair (slicked down with relaxer wax), huge hoop earrings and dark -lined lips. I'll call my new friend NayNay.

NayNay says I am her "white gurl friend" she's white too, she doesn't know it. NayNay laughs at me because I don't dress like the other moms. I wear workout clothes and workout during practice and they all sit up in the stands and wear "flick flocks" and heels. The other moms say that I shouldn't show up all sweaty and such as the mens may want them to work out also. Naynay worked out for the first time with me last week but she bitched the whole time and after I set up a weight bar for her she stood with hand on hip and raised her eyebrow at me, lifted her 3 inch long fingernail at me (that had a black Betty Boop painted on it) and said, "wassu want me do wif dat?" I said, "Pick it up." She picked it up and cocked her hip to the side and said, "Now what?!" I said, put it down and pick it up again, and again until I tell you to stop." NayNay did as I asked and worked up a good sweat. She has hidden from me ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment